Research Data Repository
Since February 2019 a repository for research data is available at the TUHH: TUHH Open Research
The repository is available to members of the TUHH and ensures a permanent and reliable storage of research data generated at the TUHH. The repository is institutional and not discipline-specific. It is thus primarily available for the research data for which no suitable discipline-specific repository is available. The data is stored according to FAIR data principles to ensure that data is searchable, accessible, interoperable, and usable. The data is usually open access and is provided with a license for the after-use. It is possible to restrict access to user groups to the point of storage without public access.
Research Data Management
At the TUHH, support for the management of research data is to be set up throughout the complete data life cycle.
- Data Creation
- Data processing
- Data analysis
- Data archiving
- Data access
- Data Recovery
- #OAWeek2019: A Home for TUHH Research Data 25. Oktober 2019Publish research data after project completion? Nowadays, the question is not so much whether but rather where. Because data also feels most comfortable in the right company. A domain-specific repository with similar data and a subject-specific system that corresponds to … Continue reading → The post #OAWeek2019: A Home for TUHH Research Data appeared first […]Beate Rajski
- tub.dok becomes TUHH Open Research 13. Februar 2019"TUHH Open Research" includes the Open Access Repository (previously tub.dok), a repository for research data, and will be expanded over the next two years into a Research Information System (FIS) to reflect the research strength of the TUHH and make it visible to the outside world. Continue reading → The post tub.dok becomes TUHH Open […]Beate Rajski
- Join us on Hamburg Open Science #Jobs 17. November 2017Update 21.11.17: D-17-200 and D-17-194 contracts until 31.12.2020. Applications until 5.12.17 Hamburg wants Open Science! And we want competent people who work with us on this for the TU Hamburg. Initially for 12 months, but hopefully two more years afterwards. Deadline … Continue reading → The post Join us on Hamburg Open Science #Jobs appeared first […]Beate Rajski
- Fair Research Data 17. Februar 2017TUHH is starting plan to set up its own institutional repository for research data. A topic that will accompany us - alongside all technology and workflows - is to make all data FAIR - Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable. Continue reading → The post Fair Research Data appeared first on Library.Beate Rajski
- Secure digital research data for the future 11. Juli 2016The TUHH as an university of technology has the mission to develop technology for people. The university TUHH offers research and education at a high academic level. For the future development and competitiveness in the international context, the TUHH must … Continue reading → The post Secure digital research data for the future appeared first […]Inken Feldsien-Sudhaus